Thursday, February 17, 2011

Heavy Metal Rap



Despite the title of this post, the book pictured above is NOT about mastering the hybrid Metal/Rap music genre; it is supposed to be one of the many tools that will teach me how to shape the Sprite's body panels as I work through probably the most difficult part of the restoration. Yes, that's right; I am planning on doing the body work myself, including the cutting, patching and welding of rotted panels (more on that crazy plan in a future post).

And btw, I have not been idle since my last post. I did have a nasty cold over the prior week, but I spent the downtime reading about welding, grinding, etc. and I got some small parts painted. I'll detail those items when I have more time to write.

For more on Metal Rap music, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rap_metal

No comments:

Post a Comment